To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day.
– High school diploma or equivalent – 3 years retail experience – Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office – Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a closely related field * 5+ years of experience in either brand building/marketing, consumer marketing or related experience in digital marketing and/or retail marketing including cross-functional business acumen * Genuine passion and deep understanding of Football (and other sports), culture, fashion and youth trends with an interest in growing sport across underserved communities * Ability to think strategically, lead initiatives, project teams and influence effectively * Strong written and verbal communication skills * A team-first mentality with ambition to coach and mentor others * Japanese and English business level minimum
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Labor/Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent. * Three (3) + years of Experience in an HR Generalist capacity. * Basic knowledge of workplace complaint investigations, union avoidance, employee advocacy and EEO compliance. * Oral and written communication skills. * Excellent problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills. * Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel proficiency.
– 2-4 years of experience in Finance and/or Financial Planning & Analysis experience – Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in a finance, accounting, or related field. Relevant work experience in a reporting or finance environment. – Ability to manage requests from multiple stakeholders and proactively set and setting priorities. – Continuous improvement mindset: challenging the status quo. – Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy. – Data Analytics tools: Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, or equivalent – MS Office and advanced Excel skills – Moderate user of MS Access (mainly for data storage / data modelling).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in KPI planning • Fluent in English (Written and Verbal) with clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action • Exceptional data analytics skills • Outstanding organizational skills, and attention to detail • Experience managing priorities with third party vendors and key partners • Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure to meet deadlines • Digital commerce related experience a strong plus • Local/Domestic Hire Only
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience - Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience leading complex and technical projects involving design and construction related fields - PMP/Agile certification is a plus - Proficient with SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools - AutoCAD experience strongly preferred - Ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D drawings
– Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Bachelors degree + 1 yr or Associates degree + 3 yrs. – Ability to effectively communicate to leadership, follow standard processes and work independently. – Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail, and strong machining skills – Ability to use precision measuring equipment – Proven track record to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick thinking and effective multitasking – Experience working with Cam software a plus – Experience with Microsoft Office a plus – Experience with the lean process or an equivalent is a plus – Ability to pick up 30 lbs., for example, loading material into CNC’s
– Knowledge of information security principles and practices, best practice security architectures, general procedures and guidelines. – A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment. – Superb communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in presentation delivery – Proven persuasion skills – Demonstrable experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments – Proven analytical and problem-solving ability – The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to non-technical staff – Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential