Vacancy in State Street
State Street has invited applications for the post of “Financial Planning & Analysis, Vice President” in Bangalore.
State Street provides investment management, servicing and administration; research and trading; and financial data analytics for institutional investors.About State Street
Category: Finance & Audit
Location: Bangalore, India.
Job Type: Fulltime
- Strategic Analysis and decision support to the business/functional heads
- Analyzing and forecasting financial risks and opportunities vis-à-vis Budgets, Forecasts and Plan
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve efficiency or decision support intelligence through automation or process improvement
- Support SPDR Monthly and Quarterly financial closing and performance reporting process
- Consistently engage at all levels as a senior expert from a functional, organizational and business context expert.
- Must have excellent understanding and command of various data structure, process knowledge and contextual understanding, as well as, the expectation to propose and drive changes to improve the processes, data structure, and reporting operations.
- Strategic Analysis and decision support to the business/functional heads. Must possess outstanding analysis and insight skills.
- Analyzing and forecasting financial risks and opportunities vis-à-vis Budgets, Forecasts and Plans; active and creative cost allocation methodologies.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for Financial review with senior management
- Maintain relationships and oversight of finance support teams to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow.
- Contribute in development of data visualization tools for senior management- Tableau, Alteryx
- Work with business leaders to analyze market, competitor and regulatory landscape, including key trends and report on key market competitiveness metrics
- Development of financial analytical models.
- Support SPDR pricing efforts, BAC and other equivalent committee submissions.
- Lead, manage (including doing the activities) of global license fee calculation for Global SPDRs.
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Vacancy in State Street
- MBA/CFA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/CA – preferably FP&A, Finance background with extremely thorough, attention to detail mindset.
- 15 years’ plus experience within Financial Planning and Analysis; Be extremely comfortable in accepting for self and providing challenge to the team.
- Financial Services experienced required, Investment Management industry preferred.
- Strong technical skills including MS Office, data visualization required (preference for experience in one or all of VBA, Essbase, SmartView, Oracle Tableau and Alteryx)
- Detail oriented, well organized, high standards of accuracy and precision;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize conflicting priorities. Ability to interact with and manage expectations of Senior Management.
- Enquiring mind, curious with solid problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to shift easily between individual and team-oriented deliverables and groups, be a strong team player, leader and client focused individual.
- Must be flexible in addressing onshore/offshore time zone.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities