Vacancy in EY ,
EY has invited applications for the post of “Tax Payroll – Advanced Analyst” in Bengaluru, India.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services that help solve our client’s toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.About EY
Other locations: Primary Location Only
- Liaising with payroll partners / clients you will ensure timely and accurate processing of our monthly payrolls as mutually agreed with stakeholder.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting and entering/uploading data.
- Prepares/extracts payroll reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other statutory payments as required.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction
- Resolves payroll discrepancies/queries by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage & provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters within agreed timelines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhoc reporting and other duties as required
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Vacancy in EY
- 0-1 year of experience administering International Payroll / EUROPE region payroll
- Language Specialists (French) is a must
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Science
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products, proficiency of any level
- Work cohesively in team, be a strong team player
- Open to work in different shift timings
- Passion for Service Excellence
- Setting high standards for quality and quantity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and think quickly
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities