Vacancy in ABB
ABB has invited applications for the post of “Accounting & Reporting Specialist” in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.About ABB
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Job Type: Fulltime
This is an Accounting and Reporting Specialist role, reporting to Accounting and Reporting Manager and will be a part of GBS located in Bangalore. Process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processes Accounts Payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates. Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Job Vacancy in ABB
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Minimum 0 – 2 years of experience with a degree in commerce background in accounts payable.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities