Vacancy for Internal Audit
Morgan Stanley has invited applications for the post of “Internal Audit – IT” in Americas-United States of America-New York-New York.
Morgan Stanley helps people, institutions and governments raise, manage and distribute the capital they need to achieve their goals. … We help people, …About Morgan Stanley
Employment type: Full-Time
Location: Americas-United States of America-New York-New York
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s Internal Audit Department reports to the Firm’s Board Audit Committee and comprises financial, technology and risk auditors. Our mission is to be recognized as a strong and high performing audit function that is viewed as a trusted authority and advisor to the Board, Firm management and industry regulators in assessing and strengthening the Firm’s control environment. Internal Audit provides independent assurance on the quality and effectiveness of Morgan Stanley’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes.
- Manage and supervise a portfolio of audit projects in Investment Management and assist in the management and development of auditors
- Partner with Technology and Business Auditors to complete risk assessments, control environment assessments, audit scheduling, audit planning, test plan development and execution, audit issue documentation, and reports to senior management.
- Build strong relationships with both the Business Unit and Technology senior management
- Present issues and other reports to senior management
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Vacancy for Internal Audit
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CISA, CISSP or CPA certification a plus
- Five or more years IT Audit experience with a Financial Services, Brokerage Firm or a Public Accounting Firm with emphasis on the Financial Services Industry
- Strong knowledge of audit processes and ability to review and manage the quality of audit work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, data processing and technology general controls
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience with data analytics
- Knowledge of Investments Management including investment products (mutual funds, hedge funds, separately managed accounts, private funds, etc.), portfolio management, trading, and Investment Advisor regulation is a plus
- Knowledge of Investments Management systems used in the industry, and Vendor Management is a plus.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗