Vacancy for HR Executive
Hilton has invited applications for the post of “HR Executive” Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Welcome to Hilton. Since 1919 Hilton has been a leading global hospitality company. Learn about our hotel brands, development and career opportunities.About Hilton
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
As the Human Resources Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Responsible for ranking and filing team member talent acquisitions.
• Liaison with recruitment agencies, job marketing and hotel schools.
• Manage on-line recruitment through the hotel website.
• Participate in cooperation with schools, colleges, and universities.
• Ensure correct and timely placement of internal and external advertisements.
• Adhere to pre-employment, ongoing and post-employment checklists.
• Assist in sourcing for qualified candidates or provide relevant information via recommendations internally or externally.
• Assist to expand efficient talent acquisition resources internally or externally.
• Ensure prompt preparation and arrangements for interviews, selection, and recruitment, in compliance with related regulations and requirements.
• Maintain effective internal communication with team members.
• Provide necessary information and explanations to team members promptly and accurately as required.
• Implement the hotel policies and procedures regarding team member salary and benefits.
• Develop and maintain current payroll processing procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times and strict practice of office lock up and information security.
• Perform payroll processing and month end closing of payroll.
• Manage and prepare the issuing of payroll.
• Set up, maintain and manage the hotel attendance system, ensuring that the attendance and payroll process are approved, calculation is accurate, and all procedures comply with group policies and regulations.
• Provide efficient and timely support to the department attendance officer.
• Handle the check in / out for Level 1 – Level 7 team members.
• Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager to handle team member pension and benefit issues.
• Manage and supervise the filing of payroll reports.
• Maintain relationships with the Social Security Bureau and Housing Provident Fund Centre.
• Assist Human Resources Manager to handle work permits, visas, etc. for foreign team members.
• Update the manning headcount and comply with the monthly manning report.
• Process all personnel action forms coming in / out of the HR office, assist with the admin procedures for employee confirmation, promotion / demotion, transfer, salary adjustment and resignation, ensuring that all forms and database are properly processed, filed and updated.
• Responsible for the HR system management and maintenance to ensure validity and accuracy.
• Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s team member rules and regulations.
• Assist to organize team member activities and communication meetings.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Vacancy for HR Executive
• Bachelor’s degree and above.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity in international chain hotels.
• Excellent command of written and spoken in English and Chinese to meet business needs.
• Good organization and coordination skills.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good relationship with the local labour bureau and government agencies.
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws.
• Thorough knowledge of payroll, salary, employment and benefits administrations.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Able to maintain excellent relations with associates and team members as well as guest confidentiality at all times.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities