Vacancy for Graduates: Swiggy has invited applications for the post of “Account Manager – Retail” in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. If you are interested, you can apply from here.
This role comes under Mandate 1 : Employees to be located in their place of posting / respective office base location.
Vacancy for Graduates: Roles & Responsibilities
T Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Drive restaurant onboarding for your designated area, Act as a consultant to restaurant partners to manage and mutually grow business,
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance. Exceed sales targets and performance-based goals,
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and national restaurants,
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management and
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Dineout product portfolio to restaurants.
Vacancy for Graduates: Desired Skills | Qualification | Experience
Before applying for this post, read the below-given skills, qualifications, and experience you require:
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply,
- The candidate has to be flexible, restaurant owners do not operate on 9-to-5 schedules,
- The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance,
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure and The candidate has to be an ‘out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo.
About the Company/Team:
Swiggy Dineout is building India’s largest dining out platform that processes more than 100M diners for its partner restaurants across its network for 21000 restaurants in 34 cities and growing. We are striving to augment our consumer promise of enabling unparalleled convenience by helping diners explore restaurants across all categories – from QSRs, cafes, casual dining, premium, fine dining and more and offer the widest range of offers on restaurant bills through easy payments on the app. We are on a mission to change the way India dines out. If you are a foodie and equally passionate to redefine the experience of dining out, join our team to be a part of the Swiggy ride!
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don't offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities