Vacancy for Graduate in GE
GE has invited applications for the post of “Global Finance Systems Analyst” in EPIP 122 (Phase I), Whitefield Road, Hoodi Village, Bengaluru- 560066, Karnataka, India.
GE Power is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption. We are developing …About GE
Location: EPIP 122 (Phase I), Whitefield Road, Hoodi Village, Bengaluru- 560066, Karnataka, India
- Develop and drive process, systems and reporting design / development activities related to internal margin accounting
- Develop & Implement market maker control report
- Monitor and manage market maker redistribution process
- Manage and drive ISC related projects & Lean initiatives.
- Partner with Controllership, ISC , FP&A on Lean project initiatives.
- Support design & development of the Internal Margin (IM) Process & programs
- Manage implementation of market maker redistribution for all transactions impacting inventory
- Support BI enhancement requests & coordinate with DT on development
- Ensure systemic proper set-up of service and equipment channels
- Support internal margin MJE governance process including tracking & controls
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategy for the financial systems controls around IM accounting
- Managed review and reconciliation of IM issues
- Support development of training material / documentation around IM.
- Effectively communicate risk management status to finance leadership around the IM areas
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Vacancy for Graduate in GE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar concentration
- A minimum of 6 years’ financial work experience, in increasingly more responsible positions.
- Experience with ERP based financial systems/applications (Oracle advantage)
- Experience with data aggregation and visualization tools ( Excel, Alteryx, Power BI, Domo, Celonis, etc)
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions and regions; ability to clearly communicate financial information
- Strong analytical skills: ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers
- Experience leading in a global business environment; minimum of two years’ experience leading team members
- Sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Clear thinking/problem solving, successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; ability to quickly grasp new ideas
- Adaptable/Flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗