Vacancy for BE/B.Tech /MCA: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has invited applications for the post of “Programmer/ Software Developer”
“The Institute of Cost Accountants of India would be the preferred source of resources and professionals for the financial leadership of enterprises globally.”
“The Cost and Management Accountant professionals would ethically drive enterprises globally by creating value to stakeholders in the socio-economic context through competencies drawn from the integration of strategy, management and accounting.”
No. of Positions:
BE/B.Tech /MCA in computer science from a recognise University/ Institute.
Minimum 5 years of post –qualification relevant experience in ASP.NET, Framework 3.5/4.5, C#, Crystal Report, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Stored Procedure & functions preferably in Oracle and /or SQL Server.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle with sound knowledge on web standards and ability to develop responsive websites.
- Develop of web-based applications in ASP.NET, C#, PHP, HTML, platform integrated with payment gateway (Debit – Credit / Net Banking).
- Integrated of static/ dynamic bulk e-mail, SMS, Two-way SMS in WEB based applications.
- Experience in implementation of Standard ERP Solutions will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills and to “Think out of the box”. Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment with minimum supervision
Rs. 50,000/- (Gross) per month along with all applicable statutory benefits.
Place of Posting
Kolkata and Delhi.
This engagement is not a regular employment in the Institute and it will not confer any right or privilege whatsoever in any manner for regularization or continuous engagement in the Institute.
The personnel are required to attend the Institute regularly on all working days and be guided by the Institute’s working hours. They will not be entitled to any paid leave as such but may be allowedone day’s leave only per month along with weekly off and an approved Holiday list of the Institute.
- Please send your resume at email@example.com
- Last date of application – 12th December 2022
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities