Vacancy for B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA At London Stock Exchange: The London Stock Exchange Group has invited applications for the post of “Financial Analyst, Cost Management” in IND-BLR-Divyasree Technopolis.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
- Assist Senior members in preparation of MSP annual budget and spend forecast
- Raise, amend and receipting of purchase orders for Tech service providers
- Verify all invoices ensuring charges are in line with relevant contract / Work Order
- Dispute and query management for any challenges to invoiced charges
- Detailed review of supporting data provided by the MSP
- Create summarized service reports from data provided by MSP for Refinitiv stakeholders
- Track invoices for compliance for timely receipting, invoices have been raised & in line with the PO / work orders
- Run / obtain AP transactions / cost reports to track all actual spend against the vendors & study the transactions for any ineligible transactions or anomalies.
- Track actuals vs forecasts to enable accurate run rate reporting & provide reporting on financial performance of the contracted services.
- Reporting to the Infrastructure & cloud team and key member of Technology Finance Team in providing in depth analysis of Tech costs & variability.
Vacancy for B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA
Knowledge & Skill :
- Entry level professional role requiring a discipline specific degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- General professional and conceptual knowledge of theories and principles within Financial Accounting & finance management
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education, to make informed judgements
- A graduate / post graduate in any discipline. Commerce /accounting graduates will be preferred.
- 2-3 years of working experience in any MNC is desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP & Accounts Payable will be an added advantage.
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities