Upstox Hiring Qualified CA / CA Inter – Apply Now: Upstox has invited applications for the post of “Manager” in Mumbai.
Upstox is one of India's leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more. RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm - Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Preparing and presenting RMC, FTAC and Audit Committee slides
- Developing and implementing risk-based financial, operational and compliance audit programs under supervision of the senior management
- Planning and performing complex financial, operational, and compliance audits with the objective of assessing compliance with operating policies and procedures
- Assessing the risk and applying results to the prioritization of audit projects and objectives; developing audit programs that test the level of risk which could be addressed by redefining controls within the assigned business area.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for cost-savings, revenue enhancement, process improvements, process identification and system/control gaps
- Formulating annual audit plans and get it approved from the Audit Committee
- Steering efforts in conducting investigation and special projects in accordance with requirements of senior management and audit committee for fraud suspicion.
- Preparation of Operational Risk loss data on monthly basis and reporting to Bank and Risk Committee
- Review and audit of Settlement Operations, Business Partners and their Surveillance activities.
Education & Experience:
Qualified CA / CA Inter with 2-5 years of Internal Audit / Internal Control experience from the stock broking industry.
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities