First, hide the sheets that you want to unhide in a single click instead of unhiding one by one. Hold “CTRL” and select the sheet. After selecting the sheets “Right Click” and then select “Hide”.
Now we will see how to unhide the sheet in a single click via VBA code.
Record macro in Personal workbook and then write code in the personal workbook so that it will be saved in all excel workbook:
- Record Macro and name the macro “Unhide_Sheets” or as you want to name that.
- Store Macro in “Personal Macro Workbook”.
- Click “OK” and stop recording from the left corner status bar.
- Launch VBA using “Alt + F11“.
- Search for Personal.XLSB. Click on the “+” sign and double click on “Module 1”
- Write the following code in Module 1
Under the Sub Procedure as above created macro like ” Sub Unhide_Sheets() ________Code______ End Sub”
Dim Sh as worksheet
For each Sh in worksheets
7. Press “F5” to run this code.
Watch the video below and share your valuable feedback