In the previous post, we saw how to “Create project” in Jira, now we will understand some Basic Terms in the Jira Project.
Once you logged in to your Jira cloud-first you need to search your project.
you can search for your project in two ways as shown here
- Go to “Setting” and click on project as shown in below screen:
- you will be able to see all the projects which are available at your instance as shown below
- 2nd way to search project via menu tab click on projects and select option view all projects as shown below:
basic terms in the Jira Project
- You will be able to see all the projects in which you have browse permission as shown below:
Note: Difference between menu tab search and admin is that admin will be able to see all the projects which are present at the instance while menu search will show only those project in which you have browse permission.
We already knew now how to search project now we will see the project setting and other basic terms
- Once you search your project select any project which you want to open. In our case we are opening “Development of Jira” project as shown below:
- Now we will select option project setting as shown in below screen:
- Once you click on the project setting you will be able to see all the details of the projects like:
- Project name, project key, type, description, project lead, etc. as shown in below screen:
Basic Terms in the Jira Project
- Here we can change the project name and other details like Project type, category and logo if needed.
Congratulation now we are able to search projects and their setting other project basic terms will see in next post.
If you found this article useful please provide your valuable feedback in the below comment box EduTaxTuber!