slice has invited application for the post of “Cyber Security Engineer” in 747, Pooja Building, Koramangala, Bengaluru, India.
As a Cyber Security Senior Engineer at slice, you’ll contribute technically to advance the Cyber Security program at slice and help the company in Compliance related tasks. You will anticipate and identify risks within projects and share any issues with senior members of the team. You will confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You will do
- Review Software applications for potential security vulnerabilities by conducting application security reviews i.e. Secure Design review, Threat Modeling.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests on identifying the vulnerabilities in the application, build the strategy for mitigation, and track the security fixes.
- Liaison with Developers, Architects, Project Managers to understand the working of an application, how effectively they are implemented and where security mechanisms are employed.
- Identify risks across the IT estate, including assets, applications, databases, network and other infrastructure components.
- Contribute to process, procedures, and tool identification/development.
- Assess new technology products and projects utilizing security technologies pertinent to the department.
- Understand the business requirements, evaluate security of the potential products / solutions, and provide technical recommendations.
- Ensure the application and infrastructure is in compliance with the security requirements and industry standards.
slice Hiring Cyber Security Engineer
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of security vulnerabilities in Web, Android and iOS and APIs
- Hands on experience on penetration testing of web, APIs and mobile based applications
- Current knowledge of security best practices, common exploits, and threat landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Effective communication skills to deal with stakeholders (engineers, product, business teams) on anything related to Application Security
- Experience in automation and scripting
- Familiarity with AWS services and AWS concepts, Github, etc.
- Good understanding of Linux related concepts
- Experience in Bug Bounty programs is a plus
- Any contribution to the open source community is a big plus
Life at slice
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries. Period.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities