RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 is expected to be released on the official website “https://www.rbi.org.in/“. In this article you will get direct link to download the admit card.
RBI Assistant Admit Card: 2022
The Reserve Bank of India is going to release the admit card for RBI Assistant examination 2022 on it’s official website.
Candidates who have applied for the examination, can download and check their admit card via https://rbi.org.in/, using registration number as ID and password.
Steps to download the Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of RBI “https://www.rbi.org.in/”
- Scroll down and click on the “Opportunities@RBI”
- New window will open, after that click on the “Call Letter” option from the drop-down button of “Current Vacancies”.
- You can download and check admit card, using registration number as ID and password.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card 2022
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Place and Venue of Examination
- Time Slot of the Exam.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Admit Card||20th March 2022 [expected]|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||26th & 27th March 2022|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
After Downloading Candidate
- the candidate must ensure that their credentials are correctly mentioned.
- They should check their venue and exam date.
- The Candidate must read the instructions carefully.
- The Candidate must Carry an identity proof having the same DOB, photo, and signature mentioned in the RBI Assistant Prelims Call Letter.
The Candidates have to carry one of the following Identity proof along with Admit Card.
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card.
- Voter’s Card.
- Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Permanent Driving License.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead.
- A valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
Join EduTaxTuber Network for the Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Stock Market and other related subjects.