POWERGRID Corporation Recruitment 2022:
POWERGRID, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete InterState Transmission System.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||27.06.2022|
|Last Date of receipt of online application||19.07.2022|
|Cutoff date for determining Eligibility criteria||19.07.2022|
VACANCIES and RESERVATION
|Post ID||Post||No. of Vacancies|
|194||Dy Manager (AI/ML)||02|
|195||Dy Manager (SAP- Human Capital|
Management/Payroll, Treasury and Risk
Management, Materials Management, Quality
Management, Business Analytics, Project Systems)
|196||Dy Manager (SAP- BASIS ECC, BASIS S4HANA, EP &|
|197||Assistant Manager (Cloud Infrastructure Mgt.)||02|
|198||Assistant Manager (Data Engineer)||01|
|199||Assistant Manager (Dot net/ Java/ Mobile/UI5|
|200||Assistant Manager (SAP- ABAP, Webdynpro, ABAPSRM with FPM, ABAP-HCM, ABAP-Workflow, ABAPFI, PI/PO Integration)||04|
|201||Dy Manager (Cyber Security)||06|
|202||Assistant Manager (Open Source Appln. Developer)||04|
For the post of Dy Manager (Post Id 194, 195, 196 & 201): Monthly emoluments should not be less than Rs.91,500/- to be treated as equivalent level.
For the post of Assistant Manager (Post Id 197, 198, 199, 200 & 202): Monthly emoluments should not be less than Rs.76,500/- to be treated as equivalent level.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
Interested & eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only at POWERGRID website
https://www.powergrid.in. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/
alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
Qualification & Certification details are complete.
• Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization along with pay
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button
at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique Registration
Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration
Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth
certificate or class Xth marksheet/ certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category
correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification
as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be
altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not
be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID on the day of interview, if called for.
Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be
permitted to appear for the interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are
exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit nonrefundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application
fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-): For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE (https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 27.06.2022 to 19.07.2022. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POWERGRID website www.powergrid.in.