Ola Hiring B. Tech Graduates
OLA has invited applications for the post of “Content Writer” in Pune, India.
- Conceive well researched and creative content
- Create high quality user-centric technical documentation
- Develop relevant technical and non-technical content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, blogs, social media platforms and more
- Evaluate inputs and follow set standards to bring order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Take complete ownership of the content lifecycle of a project
- Manage inter-team collaboration including logistics of all communication independently
- Assess self and others’ work to maintain consistent quality
- Adhere to the style guides of the organization and its policies for publication
- Assist corporate functions in communication by drafting reports, newsletters, campaigns, events mailers, and other content deliverables
- Adapt to different domains and master the technology
- Aptitude to work in different domains and grasp the technology
- Review documents and recommend revisions in terms of language or changes in scope, format, and content
- Plan releases and upgrades
Qualification | Experience | Skills
- Graduate with a B.Tech / MA English /Journalism or any other equivalent degree. (Minimum)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Mass Communication
- Relevant industry experience in technical and non-technical writing
- Must have excellent command over the English language, strong grammar and versatility in writing styles.
- Produce well-researched content for in-house projects and clients
- Help with the discovery of the client’s project, prepare estimate & scope of work (SoW), write case studies & white papers, etc.
- Create blogs, articles, social media copies, business requirement documents, pitch decks, video scripts, case studies, mailers, etc.
- Communicate and cooperate with the design, development, marketing, and sales team to ensure successful delivery of the client’s project.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Capable of understanding of both the technical and business side
- Fluent English & strong persuasive skills
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Amicable people skills
- Can adhere to brand guidelines while still focusing on innovation
- Proficiency with MS-Office, JIRA & Confluence
- Quick learner & must adapt to the company’s work culture and policies
- Formally and informally educated in Agile methodology
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities