National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Recruitment: NCRTC has invited applications for the post of Addl. General Manager/ Sr. Dy. General Manager/Dy. General Manager (Civil).
REQUIREMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERS ON RE-EMPLOYMENT BASIS
|Commencement of Online|
|Last Date of Online|
Submission of Application
|Date of Reckoned|
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint venture of Govt of India and Participating States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, rail based, high capacity, comfortable state of art, world class commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point and safe regional travel at high speed along dedicated pathway for relatively longer distance with fewer stops and at higher speed.
NCRTC Recruitment 2022 Details
No. of vacancies: 02 (Two)
Pay & Benefits: Consolidated Remuneration
For AGM- Rs. 1,27,277/- p.m.
For Sr. DGM-Rs. 1,14,218/- p.m.
For DGM-Rs. 99,683/- p.m.
HRA/Lease, Conveyance, etc. as per Corporation’s Policy
Qualification & Experience:
Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Should have minimum 25 years’ experience in Project Management, Construction of Roads/ Bridges/ Railways/ Metro/ Buildings, Consultancy services, Contract Management, Inter-department coordination etc
- Represent in HPC, task force & other meetings with Govt. Department (Delhi).
- Establishing co-ordination and interaction with various authorities/ stakeholder other than DDA for Delhi portion of all corridors.
- Land Management including court cases.
- Replies to CPGRAMs, VIP & RTI references.
- Dealing with variations in contracts
- Compliance issues of multilateral funding agencies
- Inter-ministry co-ordination
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE through the link provided in the “Career section” of the NCRTC website i.e. https://www.ncrtc.in. Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature and scanned copies of the supporting
- The application should be supported with scanned copies of the following documents: –
(i) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(ii) Copy of PPO/ Superannuation order
(iii) Last Salary Slip
(iv) Experience related certificate/s.
Application without supporting certificates/ documents, as mentioned above, shall be summarily rejected.
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities