THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA has organized Mock Test for CAT Course. This is the Part-I MOCK TEST FOR CAT Course – 17th – 18th January 2022.
MOCK TEST FOR CAT Course (Part I) – 17th – 18th January 2022
BEFORE THE EXAMINATION
- Please keep you Government Identity Proof (e.g. voter card, driving license, Aadhaar, etc.) /Student ID card with you. Picture of this needs to be clicked on the online examination page before starting the exam
- Please keep your login details (Registration ID, Date of Birth and Passkey) before starting the examination. Once you open the examination page, you will not be able to access your mails/files on your laptop/mobile
- Please sit in a quiet room. Try to avoid bright lights behind you, e.g. Windows
- Please update your Google Chrome and give permission to your Webcam and Microphone from settings before your download the applications on your Laptop/Mobile
- The examination will start sharp at 10 AM. Please ensure you login at 10 itself
- Please make sure you have enough power backup so that in case of electricity failure, your laptop or mobile does not shut down/switch off. Also, please use a fast and reliable internet connection during the exam so that you do not face any internet issues
https://assess.cocubes.com/check-system(For overall system compatibility)
BASIC INFRASTRUCTURAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE EXAMINATION
- Continuous Internet connection with 1 – 4 MBPS speed
- Laptop or desktop with Webcam and microphone (functioning)
- Recommended Browser – Google Chrome (Latest version)
- Android version 5 and above
- Mobile phone with a functional Front Camera
STEPS TO START THE EXAMINATION:
1. Check if your system is compatible for the test: https://assess.cocubes.com/check-system
2. Download the Safe Assessment Browser (SAB) tool from the below link:
a. Windows Operating System: SAB Tool
b. Run the SAB (for Windows 10) or use SAB (for Windows 7,8) as per your operating system
c. Enter “CAT2022” in Access Token
d. Click on Start
Note: Please close all other applications and save your work before running the SAB tool. You will not be able to exit the test screen till the exam is over.
Please Note: Candidates with Windows 8 system can run SAB for Windows 7 or 10
Mobile Phones (Android devices only)
- Download the app “COCUBES ASSESSMENT” from Google play store. Please find below direct link to download the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cocubes.assessment
- Before the exam, please go to play store and update your Google chrome browser
- Enter “CAT2022” in assessment URL
- Click on Continue
Passkey for the Mock Test: 962001
Please note the login details on a paper before running the application for quick access. Please enter the Registration ID, Date of Birth and Passkey exactly as shared with you.
DURING THE EXAMINATION
- The test is webcam and microphone enabled. If the webcam/microphone is not detected at the time of starting the test, the question paper will not load. Kindly allow the webcam/microphone access before the test.
- Do not press backspace, refresh, or close the window during the examination
- Do not submit the examination unless you have attempted all the questions. Test once submitted will not be reset.
- You need to attempt all questions of the test in one go, all questions are mandatory – there is no negative marking.
- In case of power failure, do not panic, restart the test using the same login information and the same browser, the test will start from the same question which you had left earlier, and all attempted questions remain attempted.
For any help please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org:
All the Best!!
Please click here to download the Candidate Guide
Join EduTaxTuber Network for the Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Stock Market and other related subjects.
Also, read other articles @ EduTaxTuber
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗