Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has invited application for the post of Consultant.
Name of the Post: Consultant in CCCS Division of Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi.
Nature of Duties:
- The selected consultant will be required to work in the Centre of Contemporary China Studies (CCCS) in the Ministry.
- His/her duties will entail regular monitoring of information relevant to foreign policy formulation, and providing knowledge-based inputs for the same.
- He / She will be required to summarize and analyze published material in the areas assigned to them, as it appears in media or academic journals.
- He / She will be required to undertake translation projects of news reports and other material
- He / She will required to attend important seminars, meetings and conferences relevant to the work of the Ministry, and submit reports on them.
- He / She time to time, they may also be asked to undertake research on specific foreign policy related issues.
Job Location: Ministry of External Affairs (South Block, Patiala House, JNB, ISIL Building, SSB, Akbar Bhawan), New Delhi.
Qualification/ Essential Criteria:
- The Applicant should be an Indian National.
- Applicant must have a M.Sc/M.Tech or higher degree.
- Applicant should not be more than 50 years (as on the date of the publication of the advertisement) and he/she should be in good health.
Remuneration & Entitlements
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the experience and profile of the selected candidate, subject to a maximum of Rs. 10 lakh per annum and deduction of applicable taxes. The consultancy fees shall be paid in Indian Rupees. The amount of consultancy fee so fixed shall remain unchanged during the term of engagement.
Note: The last date for receiving applications is 3rd August, 2022 (1730 hrs). Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma as given in Annexure I, are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
For more details find the official notification:
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities