KPMG Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA: KPMG has invited applications for the post of Associate 2 in India, Bangalore One One Bangalore.
Recruiting for an Associate in the team with experience in financial services.
Your primary focus will be to work alongside KPMG subject matter experts including engineers and technical specialists to discover information that represents research and development activities. for our clients’ across a range of industry sectors e.g. TMT, Financial Services, Retail and ecommerce, Aerospace and Defence, Oil and Gas amongst others, to help clients access government funding for innovation.
You will support teams of client and KPMG personnel in the execution of project work, monitor and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely and high-quality delivery of deliverables across a variety of clients within multiple industries in support of the client claiming R&D Tax Credits pursuant to relevant UK Tax legislation.
- Job requires substantial theoretical and applied knowledge of accounting and tax to undertake constructive thinking in a problem-solving situation.
- Requesting client data (information requests for payroll, project expenditure schedules, time records, etc.)
- Working closely with Engagement manager and client, complete extensive quantitative analyses as dictated by the scope of each project.
- Preparing, transforming and reviewing project expenditure schedules and supporting memorandums.
- Organize information/documentation and create work paper files.
- Project coordination, scheduling and engagement Management activities
- To review compliance to client guidelines and act as liaison between client and team
- To ensure that work assigned is completed within the stipulated budgeted time.
- To analyze the feedback provided by client and take cognizance of repetitive errors.
- To report all missing information/Request for additional information from the client.
KPMG Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA:
- Bachelor of Accountancy/Finance and/or Master of Accountancy/Finance from an accredited college/university.
- Experience and comfortable with the use Intermediate level MS Excel functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years’ experience with financial deliverables such as tax returns, trial balances, wage information, general ledgers, and project costing information, or similar
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Strong proficiency in basic MS applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and draw meaningful insights
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results in demanding situations
- Strong team player
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities