Job Vacancy in Pune
Maersk has invited applications for the post of “Associate Financial Analyst” in Pune, India.
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company and member of the A.P. Moller Group. Connecting and simplifying trade to help our customers grow and thrive. With a dedicated team of around 95000, operating in 130 countries; we go all the way to enable global trade for a growing worldAbout Maersk
Location: Pune, India
Job Type: Fulltime
- Primary role is to take ownership of current and in the pipeline/ transition reports, analyses, and projects for global / GSC stakeholders and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Work with the stakeholders or other teams to develop or take transition of new Analytical reports or solutions based on the Stakeholder requirements.
- Submit timely and accurate deliverables. Manage issues, exhaust all possible fix, and escalate to appropriate desks for resolutions of issues.
- Provide and communicate business intelligence expertise across the organization to address the need and concern of innovative technology, methodology, tools, best practices, and procedures in line with long term business strategy.
- Project Management.
- Report to the Financial Analysis Manager and interact with multiple stakeholders within Maersk Liner Business as well as Maersk Group.
- Responsible for execution, planning, design of scalable analytical solutions for forecasting and Actuals; data sourced via the source cubes/SAP directly and via tools like (SAC, Power BI, Tableau etc); also, internal systems such as One Stream, IFS, TOS etc.
- Work in close co-ordination with the existing Finance product owners to develop and roll out solutions to enhance visibility and drilldown for the max level possible.
- Work with peers and seniors across the SGA / Technology teams, in Pune and Copenhagen as well as senior management as a sparring partner.
- Support the decision-making process by providing value-add analysis, financial information for Mgt., deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and financial planning.
- Financial analysis must be supported by efficient and clear communication to stakeholders and decision makers
Qualification | Experience | Skills
Job Vacancy in Pune
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate / MBA with minimum of 4+ years Industry experience in Financial reporting / BI /Analytics/ consulting.
- The candidate should have positive attitude, creating and developing the culture of creativity/ innovation, ability to migrate/ manage tasks, should be able to build process from scratch to a stable platform, strong zeal towards simplification/ automation.
- Execution excellence – Timely and accurate monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Engagement- Developing and sustaining stakeholder footprint.
- Transformation – using standard toolsets for automation and standardization, successful implementation of new reports/platforms via various tools available.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience out of which 2+ years should be in a Team leader roil. Elevated level of energy, passion to lead/collaborate with people, ability to manage multiple stakeholders with ease, should be able to manage the resources- tasks-time- colleagues etc. Knowledge of Shipping/SCM/Terminal Business will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Effective communication & interpersonal skill and should be able to build good working relationship.
- Proven strong eye for detail on reports and ensures data integrity.
- Strong in MS office, Tools like (SAC, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Capacity to handle change stays open to different ideas and support positive changes.
- Drive for results, conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition.
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities