ICSI- 10th Passed Students to Provisionally Register for CSEET
Important decisions taken by the Council of the ICSI at its meeting held during 26th & 27th March, 2021
1. Allowing 10th passed students to provisionally register to CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET).
2. Board of Discipline reconstituted for the year 2021 with the following members:
(i) CS Deepak Kumar Khaitan, Presiding Officer
(ii) CS Manish Gupta, Member
(iii) CS Asish Mohan, Member
3. Disciplinary Committee reconstituted for the year 2021 with the following members:
(i) CS Nagendra D Rao, Presiding Officer
(ii) Shri Nalin Kohli, Member (Govt. Nominee)
(iii) Ms. Meenakshi Datta Ghosh, Member (Govt. Nominee)
(iv) CS Ranjeet Pandey, Member
(v) CS B Narasimhan, Member
4. Extension for obtaining mandatory CPE credits for the FY 2020-21 by the members as per ICSI (Continuous Professional Education) Guidelines, 2019 upto 30th June, 2021.
5. Introduction of “ICSI Award for Best PCS Firm”.
6. Introduction of Employee Company Secretaries Identification Number (eCSIN) Amnesty Scheme, 2021.
7. Institution of Award for best Teachers under Commerce/ Law/ Management Disciplines in Universities and Higher Secondary Schools across India.
8. Extension of facility to appear in CSEET through Online (Remote Proctored) mode without viva voce till 31′ December, 2021.
9. Allowing ROs, Diamond and Platinum Grade Chapters to conduct Corporate Leadership Development Program (CLDP) through Residential / Non-Residential mode till March, 2023, apart from CoF & CCGRT.
Click on the download
Also read other articles @ EduTaxTuber
If you want to make the lower case, The Excel LOWER function Converts all uppercase letters in a text string to lowercase. It ignores space, numbers, and punctuation. Visit this link – Excel LOWER Function.
The Excel PROPER function Capitalizes the first letter in a text string and any other letters in the text that follow any character other than a letter. It Converts all other letters to lowercase letters. Visit this link – Excel PROPER Function
From the gateway of Tally press “C” then select “TDS Nature of Payments” under the Statutory Masters and press Enter. OR Press “ALT + G” select Create Master press Enter and select “TDS Nature of Payment” under the Statutory Masters and hit the enter button.
How To Check PM- Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Beneficiary Status
In this article we will see in detail how to check “PM- Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna” beneficiary status i.e. whether money is received or not. You can check it Online. You can check in three ways i.e using 1. Aadhar Number, 2. Bank Account Number, and 3. Mobile Number.…. Read More
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗