ICAI Notifies online Assessment Test for Certificate Course on FAFD
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has notified the online assessment test for Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection (FAFD) on Saturday the 05th February 2022.
Notification for Online Assessment Test (AT) for
Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection on Saturday the 05th February 2022
Last Date for Face Authentication at https://learning.icai.org is 03rd February 2022 till 5:30 PM Note: No Further extension shall be provided for completing the process of Face Authentication, please complete the face registration/authentication process within the time limit.
Prerequisites for the FAFD Assessment Test:
- Active ICAI membership number
- Completion of the Eligibility Criteria (50% Marks in Module Tests and Project Work in aggregate and 90% attendance in the Professional Training)
- Desktop/ Laptop with good internet connectivity
- Camera attached with Desktop/ Laptop
- Active login at Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org )
- Completion of Face Registration Activity at https://learning.icai.org by 5.30 PM of 03rd February, 2022
- Payment for the reappearance in the Test is Rs.500/- plus 18% GST. This is applicable to the (ONLY) Members who had failed earlier in FAFD Assessment Test.
- Launch of the Assessment enables Face Authentication to confirm liveliness (Blink of eyes). Registrations for AT begins from 20th January 2022 (12 PM)
1. The next online Assessment Test (AT) for FAFD Certificate Course is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 05th February, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. through Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org/ )
2. Candidates desirous of taking this FAFD AT must do the online face authentication through Digital Learning Hub. The guidelines are attached as Annexure-1 & 2.
3. Candidates re-appearing in the FAFD AT have to pay FAFD Re attempt AT Fee of Rs. 590/- (500/- + 18% GST). /- (Rupees Five Hundred and ninety only). This fee is applicable to the Members who had given the FAFD AT earlier and could not clear the Exam. Note: Candidates appearing for the first time are not required to pay any fees
4. No candidate shall use unfair means or indulge in disorderly conduct at or in connection with examinations. A candidate found using unfair means or involved in disorderly conduct in connection with an examination shall be referred to the Digital Accounting and Assurance Board. The Board after consideration of the case can award certain penalty/ punishment. For Guidelines of Unfair Means (UFM) Refer Annexure-3
5. Application requests received after the last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and Member have to appear in the next AT.
6. Members who have already cleared the FAFD Assessment Test are not required to appear again.
7. Important Note: FAFD AT cannot be accessed through Mobile/ Tab. Only Laptop/ Desktop to be used during the exam. Use of Mobile/ Tab for accessing the exam will be treated as UFM
For any issues, Pls contact
Digital Accounting & Assurance Board, ICAI
Phone: 0120 3045 963 / 961/ 992, E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Join EduTaxTuber Network for the Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Stock Market and other related subjects.
Also, read other articles @ EduTaxTuber