HSBC Hiring Senior Software Engineer: HSBC has invited applications for the post of Senior Software Engineer/Wealth & Personal Banking IT in Hyderabad, India.
In this role, you will:
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Record COBOL programs in CICS/VSAM/JCL environment
- Understand the Design and Requirements and develop and execute custom application features and functions
- Understand the BRD and break the requirements into MVP’s and stories
- Create estimates for small to medium size projects
- Create high level design and as well as analyse and develop code as per specifications
- Follow standards and controls to ensure quality of outcome
- Support production deployment and post development implementation activities
- Perform application support as necessary; participate in the Crisis Calls for production incidents
- Identify and work on system performance improvement
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 5+ experience in development and maintenance of medium to complex banking applications such as credit card processing
- Strong knowledge of VisionPLUS product.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge in one or more VisionPLUS modules viz. CMS, FAS, TRAMS, LTS, WINGSFM etc.
- Strong knowledge of COBOL and CICS
- Well versed with Mainframe technologies such as Endevor, Changeman and batch scheduling activities.
- Experience in design and development of medium complex problems
- Good knowledge and experience of DevOps & Agile discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities