HDFC hiring for the post of “Business Analyst -BSG” in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
HDFC Bank, India’s leading private sector bank, offers Online Net Banking Services & Personal Banking Services like Accounts & Deposits, Cards, Loans, etc.
Job Description (JR)
- Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) Testing To understand the requirement and FSD To understand test scenarios and incorporate in scope of testing.
- To prepare traceability with respect to BRD and FSD.
- To prepare Test case, Test plan basis the functional specifications and ensure all test scenarios are covered.
- To ensure that testing is preformed as per test schedule.
- Report bugs arising during UAT to vendor / IT and ensure that the same is resolved before UAT signoff and follow escalation matrix for issue resolution to team lead.
- To document results for Audit and Business signoff for production movement To monitor and track business / audit queries.
- To ensure Post implementation testing is completed.
- To ensure business and stake holders are communicated on the Project progress at regular intervals and to update R-12 and PMS.
- Perform control self assessment on continuous basis Tracking and monitoring the changes in ITPP Requirement Gathering:
- To continuously discuss with users and identify areas of improvement.
HDFC Hiring Business Analyst -BSG
- Good knowledge of VisionPLUS
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Project management.
- Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Understanding the processes and functions in credit cards
- Through knowledge on the VisionPLUS base functionalities
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities