We are here to Help You
Register Under GST
Who is required to register under GST?
- Supplier of Goods / Services with annual aggregated domestic PAN-based turnover exceeding the state’s specified threshold limit.
- Successors / new owners in case of proprietors death, transfer of business, merger / de-merger resulting in a change in ownership.
- Agents Making supplies on behalf of other registered taxpayers.
- Person liable to deduct Tax Collected at Source (TCS) or Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
- Any Taxpayer who makes inter-states supplies *.
- Casual Taxable person (CTP) making taxable supply.
- Non-Resident Taxable Person (NRTP) making taxable supply.
- Person who required to pay tax under Reverse Charge.
- Input Service Distributor.
- e-commerce portal operators and people/ merchants making supplies through e-commerce portals.
- UN Bodies and embassies.
- Other notified persons, including Government bodies
Which documents required for GST registration?
→ Valid Permanent Account Number (PAN).
→Valid Aadhar Card Issued by (UIDAI).
→Valid Mobile Number.
→Place of business in the State where registration is sought.
→Valid e-mail address.
→State and Central Jurisdictional details
→Valid DSC or Aadhar number in case of using the “E-sign” or Electronic Verification Code (EVC).
→An authorised signatory who is a resident of India with valid details including “PAN”
→At Least one proprietor/ Partner/ Director/ Trustee/ Karta/ Member/ Others with corresponding PAN.
→Prescribed documents in the required format, and information on all mandatory fields of Registration Application.
You can do GST registration on the GST portal on your own. It is a very simple process to register on the GST portal. If you have any issue while doing GST registration, fill the below-given details with your issue we will reply to you as soon as possible.