To fight with COVID-19 pandemic the state of Maharashtra announced financial assistance to the Auto Rickshaw Permit holders. So here we will see about the financial assistance scheme, who is eligible to apply, what are the documents required, and also general FAQs related to this scheme.
What is Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme?
In order to provide financial assistance to the Auto Rickshaw Permit holders in the state of Maharashtra during the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, Hon. Chief Minister, Maharashtra State has announced monetary package of Rs. 1,500 as a relief.
Instructions Before Proceeding to apply for the Scheme
Who can apply?
All autorickshaw permit holders in the state of Maharashtra.
What are the Details Required for Online Application?
Keep your vehicle number, driving license, permit and Aadhaar number ready.
Online Benefits through Aadhar
- Aadhaar number is mandatory for availing benefit through online mode.
- Application will be verified through OTP sent on your Aadhaar linked that mobile number.
- The benefit will be directly transferred to Aadhaar linked bank account.
Transfer of Permit in the Name of Family Member
- Applicant should select the option – “Inheritor/ Successor” and upload copy of permit
How Can I track my application status?
You can check the status of your application using the same mobile number.
Application Timing: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Some General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.Where to apply online for Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme?
You need to visit https://mahatransport.net/ to make an online application.
2. What if I don’t have Aadhar Card?
If Aadhaar number is not available, kindly apply at enrolment center near you. Click here to check Aadhaar Enrolment Centres near you.
Click here to verify status of Aadhar linked bank account. You can also visit your bank to update your bank account with Aadhaar and then apply for the benefit.
Yes, you can still apply for the scheme through offline mode. Please visit your RTO office during office hours after 1st June 2021.
6. What if I need help for applying or I am unable to apply?
7. I have applied online, when and where will I receive the relief funds?
You will receive relief funds in your Aadhaar linked Bank account only once your application is reviewed and approved.
8. I haven’t received relief funds yet?
9. What if my application is rejected?
Please read through the remarks provided by the RTO officer for the reason for rejection. Kindly make the necessary corrections and reapply (if applicable).
10. What if my application is sent for correction?
Please read through the remarks provided by the RTO officer for the reason for sending for correction. Kindly make the necessary corrections and reapply (if applicable).
11. What if I am not satisfied with the status of my application?
Please click here for registering your complaint.