What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel is a software program developed by “Microsoft”. Excel makes crunching numbers easy. With Excel, AutoFill features you can streamline data entry. Then, get your data-based chart recommendations and create them with a single click. Or, with data bars, color coding, and icons, you can easily spot trends and patterns.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- How to do Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division in Excel?
- How to Sort, Filter, Grouping in Excel?
- Data validation in Excel?
- Introduction to Formulas and Functions in Excel?
Macro & VBA in Excel
- Introduction to Macros & VBA in Excel
- Create your first Visual Basic Applications (VBA) in Excel [Automation]
- Data Types, Variables and Constant
How will I get Microsoft Excel?
There are many ways to get Microsoft Excel. You can buy it from a shop from where you bought your computer or laptop (Nowadays mostly when you buy a new laptop or computer you will get inbuilt installed with a 1-year warranty). But if you don’t have then how can you get it. You can buy it online from the Microsoft website or from Amazon.