What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel is a software program developed by “Microsoft”. Excel makes crunching numbers easy. With Excel, AutoFill features you can streamline data entry. Then, get your data-based chart recommendations and create them with a single click. Or, with data bars, color coding, and icons, you can easily spot trends and patterns.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- How to do Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division in Excel?
- How to Sort, Filter, Grouping in Excel?
- Data validation in Excel?
- Introduction to Formulas and Functions in Excel?
Macro & VBA in Excel
- Introduction to Macros & VBA in Excel
- Create your first Visual Basic Applications (VBA) in Excel [Automation]
- Data Types, Variables and Constant
How will I get Microsoft Excel?
There are many ways to get Microsoft Excel. You can buy it from a shop from where you bought your computer or laptop (Nowadays mostly when you buy a new laptop or computer you will get inbuilt installed with a 1-year warranty). But if you don’t have then how can you get it. You can buy it online from the Microsoft website or from Amazon.
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗