ESIC Recruitment 2022: The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident for the vacant posts of GDMOs for 01 (one) year or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier for ESIC Hospital, Tinsukia. The Interview will be conducted at ESIC Model Hospital, Beltola, Guwahati-22.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation is one of the two main statutory social security bodies under the ownership of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, the other being the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation
Qualification/Eligibility & Consolidated Remuneration
- MBBS with PG Degree or equivalent/ PG Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.2. For Casualty department PG degree or diploma in any subject.
- Non PG Doctors with two year experience can also apply for SR in department of Medicine. However preference will be given to PG pass-out candidates.
- In case of non availability of PG candidates, MBBS with atleast 02 years working experience in the same discipline, in which proposed to be engaged will be considered.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.86,000/- per month
Venue of Interview: Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati781022.
- Age Proof(Class 10th certificate/Birth certificate)
- MBBS Certificate.
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC & I&A Certificate for EWS candidates. OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma, not more than One year old from the date of interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate
applying for unreserved vacancies.)
- PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- MCI/SMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the interview without NOC from his employer (Also applicable for Doctors under Bond). 8. Experience Certificate, if applicable
All the applicant are hereby requested to fill the application and send the same along with scanned copies of documents via email to email@example.com by 24.07.2022 upto 01:00 p.m.
Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of interview. (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and all others as per Central Government Rule). (No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidate applying for unreserved vacancies.)
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities