eBay Hiring: eBay Has invited applications for the post of “Senior Software Engineer”.
eBay is now expanding its technology team in India. A chance to work on highly scalable solutions and cutting-edge technologies. The usage of AI to automate workflows and responses enables an efficient and consistent customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with architects and other engineers, contribute to design discussions and help build the full stack of tools platform
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
- Be deeply engaged in the entire software lifecycle, from architecture through QA, deployment and ensuring uptime
- Continuously stay informed on relevant industry direction, collaborate with architects to incorporate relevant patterns into solutioning
- Mentor and guide new team members as required.
Qualification | Experience | Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major or equivalent experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in full stack development
- Experience in handling multiple simultaneous, shifting priorities
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams across numerous time zones
- Experience in effectively engaging with multiple stakeholders, including senior layers of organization
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more common languages / stacks used for building middleware – Java, Scala, C#
- Thorough understanding of design, implementation and operation of enterprise micro services and APIs
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases like Oracle, MongoDB and others
- Experienced in and strong adherent of Software Engineering best practices
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, strong understanding of CI tooling (TeamCity, Jenkins), various forms of automated testing – unit, integration, regression and more
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills critical to collaborate and engage with teams
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities