Eaton Hiring MBA – Deputy Manager – HR based in Pune (Ranjangaon), India.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world.
This position is responsible for helping functional objectives by providing IR and HR Business Partnership to business groups at EISPL and will be reporting to the HR Manager.
Candidate has to ensure mutual trust and good relationships between the management and the union members, staff and other associated bodies. Experience in handling Union and long term settlement is must. The responsibilities also include supporting respective teams for establishing and maintaining positive employee relationships, establishing and implementing communication plans/channels, ensuring statutory compliances adherence at site, flex manpower management, organizational effectiveness and broader HR and IR initiatives aligned with short and long-term business objectives. The person in this position will also be responsible for assisting in the deployment of human resources policies and procedures, matrices and their dissemination through employee communications, and/or meetings.
- Supports achievement of overall plant objectives through actively supporting the implementation of effective HR & IR strategy.
- Managing relationships with unions via consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Negotiation & discussions with office bearer & committee members on various IR matters.
- Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Hi touch points with all employees via Gemba and other ways and means
- Visiting Labour Offices / Factories Inspector Premises / Other Government Offices for Lesioning and Maintaining Cordial Industrial Relations
- Taking disciplinary actions. Leading Domestic enquiries as management representative
- Responsible for meeting all HR operational Metrix as manpower availability, absenteeism, flex attrition
- Employee Life Cycle Management – Recruitment & Induction of new entrants including Staff and temporary resources, HR records administration, Exit formalities
- Coordinate with HR service team to give correct payroll inputs
- Ensures company values and principles are sustained and takes initiative on manpower strategy and availability to support operational excellence.
- Plan for workforce requirement and partner with vendors /colleges to recruit right manpower
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Support and execute comprehensive retention strategies, through progressive HR practices, tools and market analysis
- Promotes positive employee relations and employee engagement
- Plan for Employee Satisfaction Surveys, encourage maximum participation, help analyze and explain results, and coach managers and teams in action planning exercises, follow- through on action plans to increase scores on all dimensions of survey
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, internal HR Scorecards, ensuring quality of process and content alignment with the Eaton Business System
- Manage the external relations with government offices/ neighboring industries/union offices
- Partner in facing statute audits, HR certification audits
- Leading benchmarking practices for HR & IR processes
- Actively be involved in implementing Eaton Business model in HR
Eaton Hiring MBA
- Full time MBA in Human Resources /MPM/ MSW from an accredited institution. Diploma in Labour Laws would be added advantage
- 7-10 years of experience in Industrial relation and Human resource management. Experience in handling Union is must
- Working Experience in MNC will be preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (eg Excel, Power BI, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand, interpret and easily communicate and align policies, practices and ability to influence and work effectively across all levels in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Able to work with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Prior experienced in employee relations or industrial relations
- Strong experience in dealing with unions
- Strong knowledge of HR policies & procedures
- In depth knowledge of employment legislations
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & influencing skills
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities