DBS Hiring Senior Associate: DBS has invited applications for the post of “Senior Associate” in Singapore.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia with a presence in 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
- Be a core Quality Assurance Associate for Cash management products like Payments, Receivables, Liquidity Management and Client Access Channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders e.g T&O teams across locations to understand requirements and solution
- Create test strategies (for programs) and plans (Manual, automation, performance etc.)
- Liaise with T&O to ensure UAT environment readiness
- Define test cases, test suites and test data for execution
- Accurate testing results verification & logging, and correct defect classification as per defined standard
- Communicate with technical and non-technical resources and work with limited direction while being highly productive
- Monitor, track and report testing progress simultaneously keeping project stakeholders informed of test progress, risks and issues
- Drive consistency and standardization in test planning, test cases definition and execution and test management and reporting
- Flexible to work on Saturday or Sunday occasionally
Qualification | Skill | Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance / UAT tester
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Test Lead to deliver key projects
- Testing & Agile methodologies certification preferred
- Experience of testing concepts including Agile testing, functional testing required
- Experience in creating and executing test cases, logging and tracking defects, status reporting using Confluence, Jira systems.
- Sound understanding of testing frameworks like SmartUI, Behavioral driven frameworks
- UAT experience in cash management products particularly payments is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated, organized, proactive, results driven and a committed team player
Disclaimer: The aforementioned recruitment information is solely being provided for informational purposes. We don’t offer employment guarantee. For giving this job information, there is no fee. In relation to any loss or harm of any type brought on by the information in this article or by actions taken in reliance thereon, neither the author nor EduTaxTuber and its affiliates accept any responsibility.
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities