Convert Excel file to PDF
Nowadays the PDF (Portable Document Format) file is more secure and safe to share instead of your original excel file. So to do that you only need to convert the excel file into PDF. Here we will learn how we can convert excel into PDF.
To do that first launch excel and open your file after that click on the “File” option then click on the “Save” select your location/ path where you want to save it, type file name and now the most important is save as type “PDF” now click on the “Save” button.
In the similar way you can click on the “File”> Click on the > “Export” after that click on that “Create PDF/XPS”
after that select the location and click on the “Publish” your PDF file will be created.
Why we should use PDF file format
1. Now most of device support the pdf file format, so you can easily access them without any third party software.
2. The PDF files are very compact means you can compress unlimited information into a file size that is easy to share or receive without compromising on the quality.
3. It can be shared quickly, you can do WhatsApp, Email, and share on other social media platform.
4. It is more secure to share PDF files you can give users permission as they can only read it they can not edit it or copy it.
5. It is multidimensional like you can add images, video, graphics, animations
There are many ways to convert your excel file into pdf like you can also use the online converter but your data is not safe. In this way, you can convert excel into pdf. If you have any issue while converting excel to pdf file then please do write your query below in the comment box.
Also read other articles @ EduTaxTuber