CMA Final Students Exempted from Practical Training and IOTP Training
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has exempted CMA Final students from Practical Training and IOTP Training for June 2022 examination.
In this regard, the Institute has issued a notification, Ref. No.: G/128/01/2022 dated 24th January 2022.
CMA Final Students Exempted from Practical Training and IOTP Training for June 2022 Exam
Ref. No.: G/128/01/2022
Date:- January 24, 2022
Exemption from Practical Training and IOTP Training for June 2022 Term of Final Examination
As decided by the Council, Practical Training and Industry Oriented Training Programme (IOTP) requirement which are required to be completed before appearing in CMA Final Examination [both/remaining group(s)], are hereby exempted only for the June-2022 Term of Final Examination due to COVID -19 pandemic situation.
CMA Kaushik Banerj
Objectives of Training
- Developing necessary skill-sets among the students enabling them to apply theoretical knowledge of Cost and Management Accounting and allied aspects to practical situations in various professional fields
- Providing practical exposure to the ecosystem under which different organizations operate
- Providing on-job experience of practical and contemporary aspects of Cost and Management Accounting and allied arena
- Developing and nourishing pool of employable and future-ready professionals
- Developing disciplined attitude required to grow as a true professional
- Creating awareness and consciousness on ethical values in the professional journey
Practical Training Forms
Join EduTaxTuber Network for the Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Stock Market and other related subjects.
Also, read other articles @ EduTaxTuber