CARRY FORWARD OF EXAMINATION FEES TO JUNE, 2021 EXAM SESSION
As the students are already aware that June 2020 examination had been merged with December 2020 examination which is scheduled to be held from December 21, 2020.
In view of the present COVID-19 crisis, some of the students enrolled for June 2020 session (merged with December 2020 exam session) and students enrolled afresh for December 2020 exam session may wish to appear in the June 2021 session of examination, instead of appearing for December 2020 examination session.
In order to facilitate the above, the Institute has decided as under:
- To allow such students to opt June 2021 exam session, instead of December 2020 exam session.
- Carry forward the examination fee already paid by the students for the module for which they have enrolled for June 2020 Session(merged with December 2020 session)/December 2020 session,
- Student’s enrolment status as on date shall be carried forward in total. (i.e. Module, Centre, Exemptions, medium, syllabus, Elective Subject what is available as on date in the enrolment status shall be carried forward as it is).
- Students desirous of enrolling for additional number of modules in June 2021 exam session, shall be required to enroll for the respective modules and remit the additional exam fee for such module through online mode separately when in enrolment process for June 2021 exam session shall commence in future.
- Any addition/modification in the enrolment status shall be allowed subject to validity of registration of Executive and Professional Programme students.
- Examination for following three elective subjects of Professional Programme (New Syllabus) shall also be conducted in June 2021 exam session (i) Forensic Audit (444) Direct Tax Las and Practice (445) (iii) Valuation and Business Modelling (447)
- If the student has already switched over to new syllabus (2017), then their request for returning to old syllabus (2012) shall not be allowed.
- Refund / Adjustment of Examination Fee / Partial carry forward of exam fees shall not be allowed. (For example : If any student has applied for appearing in two modules in June or December 2020 exam session, but now he wants to appear in only one module in December 2020 and he wants to carry forward fees for another module to June 2021 exam session, that will not be allowed}.
Request for carry forward shall be received via Google Form https://forms.gleiCvVaq..11.1DYsEbvU8 only
Requests received through any other means will not be entertained.
Students may please note that once the option for carry forward of exam fees is taken and particulars are submitted through the above-mentioned google form, it will be treated as final. No request for change/revocation will be entertained under any circumstances.
The window for availing of this facility shall be open for a limited period [i.e. from 2nd November 2020 (Monday) 00:01 Hours to 6th November 2020 (Friday) 23:59 Hours].
This one-time facility is being provided due to the COVID-19 pandemic, without creating any precedent for the future.
(CS Asish Mohan)
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗