Amazon Hiring for the post of “Tax Analyst II – For. Direct” in Hyderabad, India. Amazon is seeking a Tax Analyst II to join its Direct Tax Reporting team in Hyderabad, India supporting the Foreign Tax Reporting and Compliance team. The Amazon Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment. The mission of the Foreign Tax Reporting and Compliance team is to comply with foreign local tax reporting requirements and manage the worldwide, tax-related filings of Amazon’s foreign entities.
This position will be primarily focused on preparing and reviewing corporate tax reporting (direct tax returns, tax accounting & tax assessments) as well as the international aspects of the US GAAP worldwide income tax reporting.
A successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills; a strong attention to detail; and the ability to employ technology tools to streamline large amounts of data for tax reporting. S/he can also prioritize multiple tasks with teammates around the globe in a deadline-driven, dynamic environment, and will be self-motivated to build cross functional process improvements.
Foreign Tax Reporting and Compliance Responsibilities:
- Assist with coordinating and gathering support for governance and control procedures
- Supporting business launch initiatives that impact the foreign reporting team
- Assist with process improvement implementation throughout the foreign tax reporting and compliance process
- Support ASC 740/foreign local quarterly and annual tax provision calculation
- Prepare foreign local treaty-based benefit forms
- Prepare standard operating procedures for review and approval by management
- Able to extract, analyse, and review data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Coordinate information requests with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate and timely closure of tax reporting deliverables.
- Identify process improvements which increase efficiency and scalability of data.
Tax Planning Research & Analysis Responsibilities:
- Prepare regular reports for management, including filing status of worldwide filings, taxes paid/accrued, new entity tracker, etc.
- Participate in special projects, as necessary
Amazon Hiring Tax Analyst II
Qualification | Experience | Skills
- Masters from a recognized institute or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of corporate income tax experience, specifically in public accounting or large multinational corporate tax departments.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with managing large data sets within MS Excel.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-starter; must have strong desire to help improve processes for scalability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Experience in a fast-moving multinational corporate tax department for 3-5 years highly preferred
- Tax reporting and compliance experience in multiple tax jurisdictions
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities