Amazon Hiring for the post of “Sr Software Development Engineer (AWS), Amazon OpenSearch Service” in Karnataka, India.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology.
At AWS, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will:
- Lead architecture of large initiatives in scaling, security and availability.
- Design, develop and support a world-class search and analytics platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary languages are Java and Python
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving business and market needs.
- Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices
- Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with business and market needs
- Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver results.
- Invent the future of search, instead of just being a bystander
- Join a great group of motivated, top-notch, people and work with them to solve interesting and useful problems in a fun, collaborative environment
Qualification | Experience | Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 5+ years software development experience in Java, C++, and Python
- 2+ years experience in distributed systems design and large-scale data processing
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with Apache Solr or Opensearch
- Focus on customer experience and satisfaction
If you want to apply for the job click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. For More details click here
Explore More Opportunities: Find More Opportunities
We are here to help for every updates related to everything…👍📙👍📗